All science-related UF student organizations and faculty laboratories are encouraged to participate in DNA Day @ Reitz North Lawn on April 20, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Represent your organization or lab between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. at a table on the North Lawn.
- Present materials on DNA, genetics or a related scientific topic.
- Provide hands-on materials for students.
- We encourage you to be creative and showcase your work through experiments, games or contests.
- If a student organization, you must be registered with the Office of Student Affairs and Involvement.
The undergraduate Genetics Club will be hosting a DNA extraction mini lab during DNA Day. You will have the opportunity to smash fruit, and extract its DNA!